The protection and confidentiality of personal data is important to T.E.R. S.r.l., who acts in compliance with the laws currently in force on protection and security of personal data.
T.E.R S.r.l. has adopted Company Procedures and Policies in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR-Reg EUe 2016/679) of the European Union, in order to ensure high standards and rules aimed at securing appropriate processing of Personal Data.
Principles relating to the processing of personal data
T.E.R. Srl processes your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner.
In particular T.E.R. S.r.l .:
- based in Olgiate Molgora (LC), via San Vigilio, n. 2 (VAT: IT00222410136), is the data controller;
- is the holder of a certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- collects, records, processes, stores, consults and uses your personal data, for the following purposes:
- preparation and submission of orders / estimates / requests / service / deliveries / invoicing and all the activities carried out in the abovementioned business operation;
- verification of user satisfaction;
- market analysis and statistics;
- information on future business activities and the introduction of new products, services and offers;
- promotional and advertising activities on the market;
- possible economic and financial analyses and evaluations.
- Has appointed Silvia Blasi as data processor, owner of the e-mail address: "email@example.com". Should you wish to exercise your rights, forward a report or receive information on how your data are processed, you can contact the person in charge of data processing.
- is not among the subjects obliged to appoint the Data Protection Officer (DPO), due to the quality and quantity of processed data.
- does not collect "sensitive" data pursuant to art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679 revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, nor does it process genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- does not offer services to minors;
Main external representatives:
- Innovazione Digitale Srl, for email management.
The complete list of external representatives for personal data processing is available at T.E.R. Srl company headquarters.
T.E.R. Srl shall process your personal data using tools and procedures suitable to ensure the maximum level of security and confidentiality, with the aid of paper documents and archives, digital and computerized media.
However, you have the right to object and, if you give no indication to the contrary, your opposition will apply to both traditional and automated communications.
Preservation of data
The data are available for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of processing
Customers and suppliers
Art. 2948 of the Italian Civil Code providing for a 5-year prescription period for periodic payments; art. 2220 of the Italian Civil Code providing a 10-year period for the keeping of accounting records; art. 22 of the D.P.R. September 29, 1973, n.600.
For marketing purposes
In compliance with the law relating to the type of activity and in any case until the withdrawal of consent or until the exercise of the right to object Art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Art. 21 Reg. UE 2016/679.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement your data may be communicated abroad only with your written consent following our request, when we will specify the purpose and the recipient of the data.
Moreover, the data will be processed by internal resources of the Company, properly trained and operating as authorized personnel for data processing.
Your personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Rights of the data subject
At any time, you will have the right to ask for:
- access to your personal data;
- rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- erasure of personal data;
- restriction of processing of personal data.
You will also have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data:
- if processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests of T.E.R. S.r.l
- if processed for direct marketing purposes;
- data portability, i.e to receive the personal data you supplied, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We will handle your request with the utmost commitment to ensure the effective exercise of your rights. Eventually, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
You may withdraw your consent at any time; however the withdrawal of consent:
- shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- shall not affect further processing of the same data on other legal bases.